Can't access a existing table under sqlforms30 ( Heeeeeeeelp )

From: Daniel Liao <dliao_at_teal.csn.org>
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 1994 19:23:44 GMT

I must miss something ( I do believe a very simple one );

I run "demobld" by scott/tiger, so the scott account get serveral tables ( eq. ord, customer etc ); Then I run "sqlforms30 scott/tiger", go to "help function", and ask system give me a list of table I can access ( hit accept while the highlight is on the option "table" ); I find that any  tables build by "demobld" is not on the list( I try to find table ord ).  So, what's going wrong !!??

I also try to login into scott by sqlplus, and grant those tables to public. but they are still not available for sqlforms30 even I can access them by sqlplus from any user. Received on Wed Oct 05 1994 - 20:23:44 CET

Original text of this message