Q: SQL and ORACLE Performance Requirement Testing

From: Bert Medley <bmedley_at_phoenix.phoenix.net>
Date: 4 Oct 1994 18:56:37 GMT

Does any have information on any products or materials (commercial or FTPable) relating to SQL performance and ORACLE DB performance? We need to evaluate the performance of a PowerBuilder implemntation on top of ORACLE to determine if the performance requirements (vague though they are) have been met.

Along the same lines, does anyone know of a good SQL tuning toll and a good ORACLE DB tuning tool? I am interested in your experiences and stories.

Thanks! Received on Tue Oct 04 1994 - 19:56:37 CET

Original text of this message