Re: Init.ORA Parameters

From: Leng Kaing <leng_at_cougar.vut.edu.au>
Date: 4 Oct 1994 09:48:03 +1000

Tracy Jacobs (npcfoods_at_teleport.com) wrote:

: I am attempting to add som parameters to my Init.ora file and
: have gotten errors. I have entered the following:

: dc_columns = 2000
: dc_constraints_defs = 400
: dc_indexes = 400

: It appears that I can't enter any dc_ parameters to
: increase the cache size.....

: The error was a syntax error that said something to the
: effect that the dc_ parameters are not valid...

: Any help would be greatly appreciated.....

If you're using Verion 7 of the RDBMS, these parameters no longer exists. So they would certainly generate an error. Have a look at your Migration Guide (p A-25) for the list of obsolete parameters.

Hope this helps,
Leng. Received on Tue Oct 04 1994 - 00:48:03 CET

Original text of this message