Terminal driver for Runrep

From: <hatchg_at_neosoft.com>
Date: 30 Sep 1994 12:28:09 GMT

We have a problem with terminal drivers for SQL*ReportWriter 1.1

We are using sQL*Forms 3.0 to do a host call to call a report (using runrep). We are specifying a ReportWriter terminal file (usually universal). If we specify to send the report to the screen, we run into problems. Everything works fine will we are viewing the report on screen, however, when we leave runrep and return to SQL*Forms, our terminal driver is screwed up in Forms. We cannot navigate correctly after returning. We have tried to reset the terminal, but to no avail. We are using the vt_uni terminal def in Forms and we cannot use our numeric keypad after returning from runrep.

If anyone has any suggestions, I would be eternally grateful.

thanks.

Greg Hatch
hatchg_at_neosoft.com Received on Fri Sep 30 1994 - 13:28:09 CET

Original text of this message