Oracle DBA wanted....

From: Don Smith <don_at_meaddata.com>
Date: 28 Sep 1994 21:01:09 GMT

I am posting this for a friend who works at Future Health Care. I am also cross-posting this to misc.jobs.offered, but this seemed like a good place too. Thanks, and apologies if you feel this doesn't belong here....

Position: Oracle DBA

Future Health Care, America's leading clinical research company, has an excellent opportunity within the Information Systems department. We are currently implementing a national clinical data system based upon Oracle and Solaris. A DBA is needed to develop and maintain multiple database tables for servicing and properly growing this system. Wea are searching for a highly motivated individual with the following skills:

  • BSCS degree; minimum of 2 years applicable DBA experience (required)
  • Working experience with Oracle RDBMS 7.x and Oracle application tools (required)
  • Demonstrated experience with Oracle performance tuning, system security, distributed processing and replication services (preferred)
  • Working experience with Sun UNIX (Solaris or Sun/OS) is preferred
  • Medical or Pharmaceutical industry experience (preferred)

Qualified individuals should contact:

		Dave Chambers
		201 E. 4th Street
		Cincinnati, Ohio  45202
		(513) 651-2525

Don Smith                                               |
Mead Data Central                   _____     __o       |
don_at_meaddata.com                   ----      -\<,       |
donmeaddata_at_uunet.uu.net         -----    ( )/ ( )      |