Stored procedure calls from OCI

From: Howard Hartsfield <howardh_at_freenet3.scri.fsu.edu>
Date: 27 Sep 1994 12:58:43 -0400

I am attempting to write a C OCI application that calls a stored procedure; the problem is, I can't figure out the form that the procedure call should take or how to get variables into/out of it. If I just call the stored procedure with constants I get an "invalid sql statement" error (I have tried calling it with and without 'execute' in front of the procedure name). If I place host variables in the procedure name and bind them to buffers, I get the same error. What am I doing wrong? I have been unable to find a single example of this in the documentation.

--
Howard Hartsfield 					howardh_at_freenet.fsu.edu
CMS/DATA, Inc 						Voice:904-224-2200