Calendar type report in Reports V2

From: Kurt Manecke <kmanecke_at_honda.honda.com>
Date: 26 Sep 94 20:58:41 GMT

I am trying to create a report that is simply a birthday listing. The user will input the month, and the application will create a one page report that looks like a calendar for that month, with each person's name displayed on the day of the calendar on their birthday. Assuming I have a table with employee name and birth date, does anyone have any ideas how I would create this report using Reports V2. Please reply via email to kmanecke_at_honda.com. I will post replys if their is interest. Received on Mon Sep 26 1994 - 21:58:41 CET

Original text of this message