UTD (Universal Terminal Definition) problem

From: Fredrik Nyman <fnyman_at_nova.umd.edu>
Date: 24 Sep 1994 20:47:00 -0400

We were hoping to use the Oracle UTD facility to provide users with consistent keyboard bindings across applications.

However, we're having major problems getting UTD to work; when we run a make, the linker complains about a missing library.

This happens even if we're trying to compile the vt220 terminal definition template supplied by Oracle!

Has anyone else had problems with UTD? Has anyone managed to get the UTD facility to work, and if so, how?

Thanks,

Fredrik

--
Fredrik Nyman  CACI  1120 G Street NW Suite 1000  Washington, DC 20005
"The Internet, for the uninitiated, is a collection of computer systems