Re: Oracle Clinical--any knowledge?

From: Paul Mattes <mattesp_at_pipeline.com>
Date: 23 Sep 1994 09:31:58 -0400

ctr_at_cybernetics.net (Your Name Here) wrote:

>In article <CwJ262.9Ds_at_murdoch.acc.Virginia.EDU>,
>esh6n_at_brain.neuro.virginia.edu (Ned Hamilton) says:
>>

>>Anyone have any knowledge or experience with the new
 Oracle product
>>for the Pharmaceutical industry called "Clinical"
>
>The only product I've heard of that is close to that is
>CLINTRIAL and it is marketed by BBN (617-873-5000)

Actually Oracle has been developing (and is releasing sometime soon) a product called RX-Clinical. They've been working on it for a while, hoping they can reel in some dissatisfied BBN/Clintrial users. Advanced word is that is has some decent features, but it'll cost you your first born plus your arm and leg to get it installed.

Just as a quick plug, my company does consulting for clinical data management database applications and technology integration. Drop email if you'd like further info.

Paul Mattes
"Life's too short to drink cheap wine" Received on Fri Sep 23 1994 - 15:31:58 CEST

Original text of this message