Oracle Developer w/PowerBuilder Career opportunity in Fla.

From: Jon Byrd <jbyrd_at_delphi.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 94 23:34:25 -0500

We have an immediate opening for an experienced Oracle developer with sound PowerBuilder skills. The applicant may be permanent or contract. However, the position will require a minimum of a 5 month commitment if taken by an independent contractor. We have an outstanding salary and benefits package to offer to the right individual. An Equal Opportunity Employer. Please contact me by phone for more details. I can be reached at (813)687-2915. Voice inquiries only and no recruiters please. Thanks.

JB   Received on Fri Sep 23 1994 - 06:34:25 CEST

Original text of this message