Oracle Direction on SCO Unix

From: Saimun Julia <saimun_at_ncb.gov.sg>
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 1994 10:13:26 GMT

Hi, Sorry for wasting the bandwidth if this has been posted here before, I do not follow this newsgroup very often.
One of my guys said that Oracle future direction will discontinue support of Oracle 7 on SCO Unix platform. In the future, Oracle will only support 4 major platform one of them is Sun Sparc. Has any one heard of this ??

I would be grateful if you could send email to me on this.

Thanks

| Saimun Julia |
| Network Analyst Phone : (65) 4355991 |
| National Computer Board Fax : (65) 4355922 |
| Judiciary CISD Email : saimun_at_ncb.gov.sg |
| Singapore |