X-Platform C++ Oracle Class Libraries?

From: Joel D. Elkins <jdelkins_at_lilly.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 1994 15:07:56 -0600

In light of the problems with C++ and the current version of Pro*C, our group is looking for a set of C++ classes for use with a project in XVT.

The project is like so:

Platforms: Macintosh System 7 and Windows 3.1 Oracle: 7.0.16.4
PL/SQL: 2.0.18.1
Compilers: Symantec C++ 7.0.x (Mac), Borland C++ 4.0 (Win). Class Library: XVT (latest release - 4??) Other requirements: Stored Procedures/Packages, set role, change password, etc.

Any suggestions or recommendations?

Thanks!
joel

Joel D. Elkins, N5USU             ||                   NewMedia, Inc.
JDElkins_at_lilly.com                ||                 Indianapolis, IN

                   No one but me may claim my opinions.