Re: Oracle Support, or lack thereof

From: John Verbil <jverbil_at_menken.ecte.uswc.uswest.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 1994 00:08:16 GMT

|> I have noticed the same thing. About 6 months ago I loged a TAR with
|> ORACLE. I called them back a month latter and they still had not worked
|> on it. I then called back in another month and the person assigned to my
|> TAR wasn't able to answer my phone call so a message was left that they
|> would be calling me back. I am still waiting.
|>
|> My problem was with the language group. I wonder if this Oracle Support
|> problem is over all the support, or just over specific groups.

It's all over, trust me. Oracle support is pathetic, unless you are a _real_ pest and call them over and over again, several times in a day. I think their policy sounds something like, "If they don't bother to call back, it must not be a very serious problem... let's work on something else."

JV Received on Wed Sep 21 1994 - 02:08:16 CEST

Original text of this message