Oracle performance monitoring

From: Lance V. Pawlikowski <ce726_at_cleveland.Freenet.Edu>
Date: 20 Sep 1994 23:01:00 GMT

Hi out there,

  I am interested in performance monitoring tools (other than sar) that will help analyze current performance. The primary application is Oracle on a NCR 3550 running SVR4.3. The problem is identifying the bottlenecks which could be I/O, RAID, network-related, badly written Oracle programs, memory issues, etc. I would appreciate any tools or methods that would help us identify performance issues. Thank you very much.

--
Lance Pawlikowski     ce726_at_cleveland.Freenet.Edu