ORA-01002 Fetch out of Sequence.

From: Joel Garry <joelga_at_rossinc.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 1994 16:29:06 GMT

Is there anything anybody knows about that would cause this error to appear inconsistently and then disappear? I would expect a programming error to not disappear. V7.0 on HP-UX. The program that generated this was creating a report, which appeared correct. Sorry, that's all the info I currently have, but transitory errors worry me.

TIA

--
Joel Garry           joelga_at_amber.rossinc.com            Compuserve 70661,1534
These are my opinions, not necessarily those of Ross Systems, Inc.