Re: IOUW - Who is going there?

From: Michael Nolan <nolan_at_helios.unl.edu>
Date: 20 Sep 1994 06:16:59 GMT

Carlos.Netto_at_ibase.org.br (Carlos Netto) writes:

>Who is going to IOUW? Maybe we can meet each other there?!

Carlos, we're talking about having some kind of comp.databases.oracle gathering, currently the possibilities are Tuesday or Thursday evenings.

One reader suggested that we get together on Tuesday at the CIS hospitality suite (or whatever it is) and then head on out from there if we feel it is too stuffy. :-)

I rather like the idea.

---
Michael Nolan, Sysop for the DBMS RoundTable on GEnie
nolan_at_notes.tssi.com, dbms_at_genie.geis.com
(posted from nolan_at_helios.unl.edu)