Re: Need help for ORACLE Reports v2 ERROR

From: Tony Cristiano <tlc_at_qdot.qld.gov.au>
Date: 20 Sep 1994 00:07:15 GMT

JC Lachapelle (jcl_at_sparky.crad.dnd.ca) wrote:

: I am runing ORACLE Reports v2 for Windows, SQL*Net v1.1 and PCNFS v5.
: I am trying to save a report to the database but I get the error -> REP-1052:
: Unable to save module to database, ORA 1001: Invalid Cursor.
: I simply created a default report to test the program and got these errors,
: the centralized tables are created and I have granted access to the accout
: which accesses these tables. What's missing?

We ran into the same problem and we found that we needed to run one of the SQL scripts in C:\ORAWIN\REPORT20\SQL. The scripts (srw201?0.sql) added and adjusted columns in some of the "SRW" tables.

After running the scripts the public synonyms needed to be recreated.

So try that out, I'm sure your problem is in this area.

Tony Cristiano
Analyst Programmer
Queensland Transport (ARMIS Project) Received on Tue Sep 20 1994 - 02:07:15 CEST

Original text of this message