From Kaliana Kellye-RE: Oracle Financials

From: MISTHWEST2 <misthwest2_at_aol.com>
Date: 19 Sep 1994 09:30:05 -0400

Hello:

My name is Kaliana Kellye. I am a placement professional with Pro-Connect Worldwide, located in West Michigan. I am interested in speaking with Oracle Financials professionals with respect to well paying opportunities nationwide.

I understand that I probably should not be posting such a message here, but I want to reach you *where you live* as they say. Please forgive the intrusion.

Please contact me if you would like to explore some possible options.

All the best,

Kaliana Kellye of West Michigan
(Van Buren County on the Lake Michigan shoreline)

Contact: Kaliana Kellye - Vice President and Senior Associate Pro-Connect Worldwide
Voice Phone: (0101) 616-668-4507
FAX: (0101) 616 668-4508
Email: misthwest2_at_aol.com Received on Mon Sep 19 1994 - 15:30:05 CEST

Original text of this message