ANSI Standard SQL

From: Nicholas Kitchener <nkitchen_at_axion.bt.co.uk>
Date: 16 Sep 1994 08:57:43 GMT

 I'm writing (with a friend) an RDBMS with complete SQL support and I was wondering where one may lay their hands on the ANSI standard papers for SQL.

 The platform is ARM ltd's ARM3, ARM610+ running RISCOS 3.11, as their is only  two semi-RDBMSs on this platform which also semi-support SQL too.  ( This is a small platform, but lacks a proper SQL based RDBMS. )

 Would I be correct in assuming that using Oracle's syntax layout and  functionality would be ANSI standard?

 Nick.

-+ My homebrew projects have *nothing* to do with B.T., nor have my +-
-+ opinions, nor morals. +-