Help with ROLLBACKS on DDL

From: Steve - Schow <sjs_at_shell.portal.com>
Date: 16 Sep 1994 06:10:08 GMT

Hello all,

I am tryiing to use ROLLBACK transaction processing to automatically ROLLBACK create view transactions(which are DDL). However ORACLE by default does an implicit commit before and after all DDL statements(wonderful!)...so.....

How can turn that off while creating a particular view so that I can decide to rollback to BEFORE the create view if I want to?

Thanks in advance

-steve

--

Steve Schow | But you don't need to use the claw sjs_at_corp.portal.com | if you pick the pear with the big 408-973-9111 | paw paw. Have I given you a clue? Received on Fri Sep 16 1994 - 08:10:08 CEST

Original text of this message