Re: Oracle Support Doesn't

From: Edwin Kuprienko <ekuprien_at_rahul.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 1994 17:56:32 GMT

Michael Nolan (nolan_at_helios.unl.edu) wrote: : ddruker_at_netcom.com (Daniel Druker) writes:

: :barberl_at_aol.com (Barberl) writes:

We have experienced slow responce time with Oracle support. Now it seems to be much improved. I called them 2 times in last 2 weeks and was able to connect within 10 minutes and get problem solved in next 5 minutes. It is much better then 3 months ago, when they responded within 30 days. Oracle was to hire a bunch of new support personnel and apparently they did it.

We have had similar problem with Oracle sales, but now it seems to be improved also. We have got a new sales rep. May this helped. I think Oracle didn't have enough personnel to handle all the business. It surprised me that they were willing to loose sale this way. Now it works much better for us.

Cheers,

                                        Edwin Kuprienko

| Whatever goes up has to go down. |
| Whatever goes down will very likely stay that way. |