Survey volunteers needed

From: Dale Beuning <dalus_at_eskimo.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 1994 03:44:31 GMT

If you consider yourself an application developer and would be willing to spend a little bit of time answering questions about your work and your future plans, we'd like to talk to you! (If you've responded to this request in the last month and have _already_ heard from one of our market research people, please ignore this message!)

Pinnacle Publishing, a software and technical information publishing company, is conducting research on the tools, practices, and plans of desktop developers. All responses will remain confidential.

If you are interested, please send me email with your name and daytime phone number. A member of our market research team will contact you by phone to conduct the survey, which requires about 20 minutes.

Thanks for your consideration!

Dian Schaffhauser
Pinnacle Publishing
71333.2142_at_compuserve.com Received on Thu Sep 15 1994 - 05:44:31 CEST

Original text of this message