Summit?

From: Scott Miller <mdemo_at_bvsd.k12.co.us>
Date: 15 Sep 94 01:24:30 GMT

 am looking for some information and I am hoping that someone will be able to help me. A couple of months ago, I saw some information about a conference in November called the Enterprise Management Summit. There was an ad in Communications Week and also there was something posted on a mailing list I subscribe to. It sounded very interesting - very focused on management issues and it included something about a plan to have vendors go through a common set of tests with their products.

Unfortunately, I did not save any of the information about the conference. Is it still going to happen? Can anyone tell me more about it or how I can get more information? Thanks.

Scott Miller

P.S. Because this information is probably going to be hard to get, I am posting this message to multiple news groups. Received on Thu Sep 15 1994 - 03:24:30 CEST

Original text of this message