4GL metrics

From: Jonathan Wayne Ingram <jwingram_at_whale.st.usm.edu>
Date: 14 Sep 1994 22:08:32 GMT

We're looking for some sort of metrical system that we can use to put a proposal together using Oracle as the base system. Since we've always used 3GL products in the past and are currently developing our first major system in Oracle 7, we are lacking in the experience necessary to develop our own metrical system.

If anyone out there has some suggestions, please e-mail me asap (jwingram_at_whale.st.usm.edu). Any input will be appreciated and replied to.

Thanks very much

Jonathan W. Ingram Received on Thu Sep 15 1994 - 00:08:32 CEST

Original text of this message