Re: Who is going to IOUW in San Francisco?

From: Doug Harris <ah513_at_FreeNet.Carleton.CA>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 1994 23:24:35 GMT

In a previous article, nolan_at_helios.unl.edu (Michael Nolan) says:

>As to a c.d.o gathering at IOUW, Sunday night is the welcome reception,
>Monday is usually the best night for hospitality suites, and Thursday is
>probably the 'party night', so what about a group dinner Tuesday or
>Wednesday evening? (I'm open to suggestions on where, this is my
>first trip to San Francisco.)

   Sound's good to me. One of my brochures says a "Reservations Tonight" display/service will be set up by the noCOUG information table to help pick out Restaurants and make group reservations.

>I've not been to Moscone before, but I assume there will be a bulletin
>board somewhere near the registration desk, I'll post a sign-up sheet
>there for c.d.o readers to check in and indicate preferences. If they
>have a mail system set up again this year, we can use that as well.

   I'll be there!

--
   - Doug Harris
     Database Administrator, System Development Division,