Q: sqldba v7 ansi problem

From: Gary Assa <gsa_at_panix.com>
Date: 12 Sep 1994 21:27:32 -0400

I am unable to start up sqldba in screen mode from the console, where my TERM=ansi, and ORACLE_TERM=ansi. I get messages about the resource file not being complete. When I start it up with both variables set to vt100, it starts up, but of course I cannot get to the menu since none of the function keys work. Is there is porblem with these resource files? How can I compile a new one, or get a hole of one? The file is ../oracle/rdbms/admin/terminal/tk2cansi.res

1. Earth is 98% full. Please delete anyone you can.
2. I came, I saw, I deleted all your files.
3. The world will end in 5 minutes. Please log out.