ms-windows client/Netware server

From: David Elliott <dae_at_pencom.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 94 09:23:54 CDT

Hi,

I've been running Oracle's DOS tools for years against the NLM version of Oracle running on a Netware 3.11 server. But now I want to use Windows for database administration. (Most client machines will continue running DOS, for now, using SQL*Forms 3.0 applications for DOS). Could someone out there that has done this please provide a list of software that I'll need to do this successfully. Also, could you recommend any Oracle or non-Oracle tools that will make being a dba easier? I'd love some tools that graphically show me the tables and primary/foreign key relationships between them.

Thanks in advance. Please reply here as others may want to know too.

David Elliott
Pencom Software
Austin, Texas Received on Mon Sep 12 1994 - 16:23:54 CEST

Original text of this message