Forms 3 behaviour under ANSITERM

From: Dave Clark <DAC_at_ststxdev.demon.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 1994 14:43:58 +0000

We have an annoying little problem with the behaviour of some of our Forms 3 forms under the ANSI terminal emulator, ANSITERM, under the IBM TCP/IP for OS/2. The Oracle is running on an RS/6000 with AIX version 3.2.5.

The problem forms display with reversed video attributes which can be corrected by pressing Ctrl-R to refresh the screen. Also one form jumps up one line after displaying a LOV. None of these symptoms occur on our other emulators under Windows or DOS.

--
Dave Clark