Can't SAVE FORMS4 programs !!!!!!

From: <bwal_at_elmrd6.ineab.ikea.se>
Date: 9 Sep 94 14:47:54 +0200

We have installed CDE-tools on a LAN-server disk. This disk is available as read-only.

When I try to save a FORMS-program (Ver 4.0.13) on my local disk I get an error FRM-10044 Can't create file.

If I change to READ/WRITE priviledges on LAN-server disk I notice that the FORMS40 directory has changed, but no file on that directory has been change, so my conclusion is that FORMS (Ver 4.0) uses that directory as a temporary place.

Does anyone knows how to avoid this so I can SAVE forms-programs without have to make FORMS40-directory open for everyone to modify.

Thanks
Bengt Wallett Received on Fri Sep 09 1994 - 14:47:54 CEST

Original text of this message