Re: 123 & Oracle

From: LGZ001 <lgz001_at_aol.com>
Date: 8 Sep 1994 19:03:01 -0400

In article <SherryO.18.000EDE23_at_interlog.com>, SherryO_at_interlog.com (Sherry Oliver) writes:

Does anyone know of a product *other than the datalens* which can be used to
access Oracle data from within a Lotus 123 v4.01 spreadsheet? I realize DDE
will work but we are looking for the same type of solution as datalens, only
nicer. I was told once a company called Intersolv had done something like this for Improv.

Sherry:

VMARK Software has a middleware product that provides desktop integration of any MS Windows application (MS Word, Excel, 123, Access, etc.) to Oracle, Sybase, Ingres, Informix, etc.

For more info, please leave me your mailing addr and/or phone nr., or call me at 714) 708-8612.

Regards,

Larry Zechter Received on Fri Sep 09 1994 - 01:03:01 CEST

Original text of this message