Re: Need DB redesign/reengineering references

From: Slurton <slurton_at_aol.com>
Date: 8 Sep 1994 21:40:10 -0400

In article <34ilh9$a55_at_news1.shell>, bmessick_at_shell.portal.com (Bill Philip Messick) writes:

Bill,

      you have quite a problem. You probably have not money to do this with as well. Sound like the company that I came from. If you do have money for this I would recommend purchasing the Oracle*CASE product ver 5.1.7 or greater which will reverse engineer your database and then allow you to re-engineer it back into version 7. How much time do you have to do this.

Let me know how it works out.

Scott A. Lurton

Senior Analyst

W R Systems, Ltd.
Fairfax, Va
USA Received on Fri Sep 09 1994 - 03:40:10 CEST

Original text of this message