Re: ORATERM New Devices

From: John D Groenveld <groenvel_at_sml.cse.psu.edu>
Date: 7 Sep 1994 02:46:23 GMT

In article <34j5p3$d9q_at_dcsun4.us.oracle.com> wkaufman_at_wkaufman.us.oracle.com (William Kaufman) writes:
>In article <34iuqc$onr_at_search01.news.aol.com> barberl_at_aol.com (Barberl) writes:
>] You'll be glad to know that ORACLE (lack-of) support says oraterm20 does
>] not work
>
> I'm not sure who you're talking to, or what they said exactly, or
>which version of OT you're using. But, it definitely *does* work.

*stuff deleted*
Funny, I was told by an Oracle Techie that OraTerm 20 wasnt working as well. I was told that it was still a beta product. (I believe this was OraTerm 2O of the CDE with Forms 4.0.12) A month later when I logged a TAR on modifying resource files, I was told that it was working-production software. Weird Stuff
John
groenvel_at_cse.psu.edu Received on Wed Sep 07 1994 - 04:46:23 CEST

Original text of this message