Re: $200/hour Consulting Assignment

From: HaroldLP <haroldlp_at_aol.com>
Date: 6 Sep 1994 20:18:03 -0400

In article <34igah$6ju_at_dcsun4.us.oracle.com>, dcriswel_at_us.oracle.com (David B Criswell ) writes:

>I don't see a whole lot of consultants actually pulling down that kind
>of money, but there are a whole lot of ads from consulting agencies
>that offer outrageous amounts. But, if you call them on it, you're
>not what they're looking for, but they have something perfect for you
>in the $15/hr range.

I totally agree, the company I do the hiring for is always getting calls from these contract houses offering us people for $95 to $150 an hour. Then they only pay their people $15 to $20 /hr, yet when I try to find a good Oracle DBA for 55K plus per year none are available, makes you wonder where they all go to.

Harold Received on Wed Sep 07 1994 - 02:18:03 CEST

Original text of this message