Re: $200/hour Consulting Assignment

From: David B Criswell <dcriswel_at_us.oracle.com>
Date: 6 Sep 1994 19:35:45 GMT

haroldlp_at_aol.com (HaroldLP) writes:

>In article <Cvot69.A5u_at_cix.compulink.co.uk>, dmurphya_at_cix.compulink.co.uk
>("Dave Murphy") writes:
>
>>Bet you'd charge $200 /hr for one though.
>
>No, we have never charged that much we normally are in the $75 to $90 /hr
>range. Anyone who would charge $200 doesn't have a good grasp on reality,
>of course that isn't saying anything about a company that would pay that
>much when other more reasonable alternatives are available.

I don't see a whole lot of consultants actually pulling down that kind of money, but there are a whole lot of ads from consulting agencies that offer outrageous amounts. But, if you call them on it, you're not what they're looking for, but they have something perfect for you in the $15/hr range.

Dave Criswell
not speaking for *them* Received on Tue Sep 06 1994 - 21:35:45 CEST

Original text of this message