Re: Oracle Browser ??????

From: Paul Kamp <pgk_at_pacersoft.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Sep 1994 10:46:30 -0500

In article <pfirouzi-020994162913_at_tzinn-mac.cisco.com>, pfirouzi (Patrick Firouzian) wrote:

> May I suggest GQL (Graphical Query Langage) from Andyne (613 548 4355)?
> This client app builds SQL, sends it via SQL*Net to Oracle (or any RDBMS)
> and gets the result back in a table. It lets you manipulate the data to
> create reports, add calculations, sub-totals... It has also update
> features.
> It runs on Windows and Mac.
> Why don't you get a demo disk from them ???
> Good luck,

GQL is an excellent SQL front end. A few others are Brio's DataPrism, et al, Farifield Software's Clear Access and SelectStar's StarTreive. I think these are all available on both the Mac and Windows environments and run quite well via SQL*Net and other middleware solutions.

--
Paul Kamp
Pacer Software, Inc.