Re: Alternative to SQL*Plus

From: LGZ001 <lgz001_at_aol.com>
Date: 4 Sep 1994 17:19:03 -0400

In article <2ufoga$2o9_at_uuneo.neosoft.com>, chadb_at_NeoSoft.com writes:

Looking for a alternative to SQL*Plus.

You may want to look at a product called HyperSTAR from VMARK Software. HyperSTAR is a middleware solution that does not require a SQL based client. It provides connectivity from a Window's or Unix client product via (DDE, ODBC, or API's) to Oracle, Sybase, Informix, or Ingres. You can mix and match your front end client applications. Choose the app. that best solves the problem (MS Access, Excel, 123, MS Word, PowerBuilder, Visual Basic, etc.)

For more info: you can call me at 714) 708-8612 or leave me your address and I will send you some info.

Thanks,

Larry Zechter Received on Sun Sep 04 1994 - 23:19:03 CEST

Original text of this message