Re: Oracle Browser ??????

From: Patrick Firouzian <pfirouzi>
Date: 2 Sep 1994 23:33:44 GMT

Hi,
May I suggest GQL (Graphical Query Langage) from Andyne (613 548 4355)? This client app builds SQL, sends it via SQL*Net to Oracle (or any RDBMS) and gets the result back in a table. It lets you manipulate the data to create reports, add calculations, sub-totals... It has also update features.
It runs on Windows and Mac.
Why don't you get a demo disk from them ??? Good luck,

Patrick Firouzian                                     pfirouzi_at_cisco.com
Data Warehouse Tools & Technology                         patrick_at_eworld
Cisco Systems Inc.