Need Oracle DBA

From: HaroldLP <haroldlp_at_aol.com>
Date: 1 Sep 1994 21:48:09 -0400

Take the next step in your career, if you have at least 3 years as an Oracle DBA are degreed and are profiecent in database tools for Oracle, have done design, recoveries, installs, backups etc. You may be the person we are looking for.

 Your responsibilities would be many and varied, you will provide support to the applications development teams re proper use of the database. You will be expected to stay current on the latest in developing technologies and advise us on the feasability of incorporating them into our IS environment and the best way to do same.

 Our is goal is to fully implement Application Development Architecture (ADA) within the next year and also move to a DCE environment you will be a key member of this project.

This once in a career opportunity is located in beautiful St. Louis, MO, we will of course pay full relocation for the selected person along with spousal pay, mortgage assistance, etc. to make the move as easy as possible for you. We are the hiring division of a Fortune 50 company not an agency or recruiting firm.

This position is for our IS staff and is a permanent position with excellent growth potential. If you would like to discuss your qualifications and find out if you are the DBA we are seeking then contact our hiring manager Harold Perkins at 1-800-444-2745 from 8 - 5 Mon. thru Fri. or reply via E-mail to HaroldLP_at_aol.com. You also may forward your resume to Mr. Perkins at;

 Strategic Resources, Inc.
 Suite 1011
 922 Walnut
 Kansas City, MO 64102

We urge you to at least investigate this opportunity, you owe it to yourself and your career to check it out. Received on Fri Sep 02 1994 - 03:48:09 CEST

Original text of this message