Re: RDB Sold to Oracle! Damn!

From: Jay Feenan <feenan_at_nova.enet.dec.com>
Date: 1 SEP 94 23:04:37 EDT

In article <33srej$ocd_at_info.census.gov>, tompenn_at_info.census.gov (Thomas Pennington) writes...
>For those who hold out any long term hope of Rdb, consider that Oracle would
>be insane to sell 2 relational database products, particularly one which is
>CLEARLY inferior, runs only on 1 platform, and would require considerable

.
.
.
.

Ahhh...forget this one others have already replied to it. Tom, you can't be serious is this flame bait :-)

It's getting late....

  • Jay Feenan ***
  • Database Systems Engineering ***
  • Digital Equipment Corp. ***
  • ***
  • ***
  • opinions expressed here are solely my own and not those of my ***
  • employer. ***
  • ***