Re: ORACLE ODBC Problems

From: LGZ001 <lgz001_at_aol.com>
Date: 1 Sep 1994 17:31:04 -0400

In article <1994Jun27.170122.114_at_beau.atlanta.dg.com>, flg_at_atlanta.dg.com (Frank Green (Contractor)) writes:

Problems connecting to Oracle from MS Access via ODBC

VMARK Software has a middleware product called HyperSTAR whick simplifies the client server connection. ll you need is a Window's PC, TCP/IP network. All of the necessary DB and network protocols are contained in the product. HyperSTAR's ODBC driver is a superset of other ODBC drivers, so you only need to use the one driver to connect to any ODBC aware app. No need to buy multiple ODBC drivers for different client apps.

For more info...call me at 714) 434-3030 or fax me at 714-434-3031 or via email. Received on Thu Sep 01 1994 - 23:31:04 CEST

Original text of this message