Re: Forms 4.0 Error: Get_Block_Property

From: Dirk Moebius <moebius_at_athene.informatik.uni-bonn.de>
Date: 31 Aug 1994 15:10:28 GMT

JamesF5088 (jamesf5088_at_aol.com) wrote:
> Instead of using the "message" function, declare an Oracle "editor" and
> display the default_where clause in it. Make sure to define the editor
> coordinates so you can see entire where clause. The editor will have
> scroll bars if your clause runs passed the editor window.

*sigh* (nobody understands me)

Of course I know that the message function displays only the 80 chars or so on the status line.
But even if I use an editor or any display field or text item the last chars in the WHERE-clause are cut off.
No kidding!

--
Dirk Moebius                      moebius_at_athene.informatik.uni-bonn.de