Urgently needed Oracle DBA

From: HaroldLP <haroldlp_at_aol.com>
Date: 27 Aug 1994 10:50:09 -0400

If you have at least 3 years experience as an Oracle DBA and have excellent Unix/C skills you may be the person we are looking for. We have a very high visibility DBA position open on our staff, must be degreed with superior communication skills and a burning desire to stay at the forefront of technology as you will be our Oracle database expert. Full relocation package, excellent salary and benefits. This position requires a racial minority due to our need to expand our management prospect pool.

Strategic Resources, Inc.
928 Walnut
Kansas City, MO 64112
Attn. Harold Perkins

Note: We are not an agency, headhunter or contractor firm. No agencies please, principals only. Received on Sat Aug 27 1994 - 16:50:09 CEST

Original text of this message