Oracle Browser ??????

From: Alan Kwong <kwong_at_panix.com>
Date: 26 Aug 1994 13:44:06 -0400

I am currently running a Windows version of Oracle Data Browser. I find writing SQL in SQL/PLUS much easier than trying to use Browser to compose SQL statements.

Is there a better tool for composing SQL other than Browser? It does not necessarily have to be an Oracle product. Can you add SQL commands through Browser such as spool? How do you implement nested queries in Browser, the only information I find is on nested conditions.

Any help or suggestions would be appreciated. Received on Fri Aug 26 1994 - 19:44:06 CEST

Original text of this message