Office V1V2 Gateway Install?

From: 170 Systems <170sys_at_netcom.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 1994 21:21:22 GMT

Does anyone have any experience installing the Oracle*Office V1V2 Gateway? Any O/S will do. We are on Netware 3.12 if that matters.

In particular, if I follow the instructions in Appendix B of the Office Administrator's Guide, it has me creating a V1V2 gateway on the Oracle*Mail (V1) side. Well V1 knows nothing about this V1V2 thing, so it doesn't work.

I heard a rumor that Oracle Support has a writeup on this. If anyone has a copy of the writeup I would be forever indebted to you.

Thanks.

Dan Kennedy
170 Systems, Inc. Received on Fri Aug 26 1994 - 23:21:22 CEST

Original text of this message