Oracle/Unisys/WWW/Travel/ Reservation System

From: Kelly Tompkins <kellydt_at_unixg.ubc.ca>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 1994 10:56:45 +1000

I represent VIP Reservations Inc. based in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. We are looking at using secure Mosiac as a front end for booking any type of travel arrangement (air, hotel, car rental, tour booking).

We will use a structure querry, prompt format to guide the customer through the reservation process and to relate to a variety of information resources. We are looking first and foremost at the Oracle System 7 relational database for this purpose.

For a travel/reservation service like this, it is essential that the Mosiac forms pages be able to extract data from the relational database and present it in html format. In addition we are looking at using a Unisys 6075 minicomputer for this purpose. If anyone is doing work in this area I would welcome the opportunity to discuss these issues further with you.

look forward to receiving your message !

Kelly Tompkins - Adventure Link Project Director

Please respond via E-Mail: kellydt_at_unixg.ubc.ca Received on Fri Aug 26 1994 - 02:56:45 CEST

Original text of this message