Forms 4 - Can I issue the command 'CREATE USER ...'

From: <KJOHNSON_at_ESRIN.BITNET>
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 1994 17:14:09 CET

In Forms 4 , can I issue the command ;
  create user :users.username identified by :users.password from a trigger ?

If so, does this require a particular version of Forms4/ ORACLE7 server ?

Thanks in advance, Kevin.

Kevin Johnson                      EMAIL  :  johnson_at_mail.esrin.esa.it
Information Administrator
European Space Agency              DISCLAIMER :  These views are mine
ESRIN, FRASCATI, ITALIA.                         not necessarily those
                                                 of my employer.