FORMS - linking views by master-detail relationship

From: <KJOHNSON_at_ESRIN.BITNET>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 1994 12:35:21 CET

In Forms, creating a master-detail form on two TABLES is easy :

How can I do the same to create a master-detail form on two VIEWS ??

Kevin Johnson                      EMAIL  :  johnson_at_mail.esrin.esa.it
Information Administrator
European Space Agency              DISCLAIMER :  These views are mine
ESRIN, FRASCATI, ITALIA.                         not necessarily those
                                                 of my employer.