FoRMs v3 ON-LOCK Question

From: Mike Oswald <moswald_at_unmc.edu>
Date: 19 Aug 1994 18:38:22 GMT

Has anyone used this feature with VIEWS? I have a form with a two table view using ON-LOCK, ON-INSERT, ON-UPDATE, etc. This block is the master to another block and it is the details of the 2nd block that will not update or get inserted. The information I get back from SQL*Forms is that I had n records updated or inserted but when the record is re-qeuried the inserted records are not there and the updated records did not change.

Any ideas? While I'm waiting for a reply...I plan on taking the 2nd block to a seperate FoRM to avoid this problem (?).

-Mike Received on Fri Aug 19 1994 - 20:38:22 CEST

Original text of this message