Re: Are there any ways to convert EBCIDIC to ASCII columns

From: eric <eric_at_pentagon.io.com>
Date: 19 Aug 1994 00:29:50 -0500

forgy_at_ll.mit.edu (James Forgy) writes: Maybe I don't understand the question completely, and perhaps you are not using UNIX, but you can use the dd command to convert EBCIDIC to ASCII in a file. I presume you are transporting a file, or perhaps you wouldn't have this problem.

For what it is worth.

eric_at_io.com | Eric Bodenschatz, Austin, Texas | No noise - no .sig, Thanks!