Re: Case Dictionary 5.0 and 5.1

From: Carl Gohringer <cgohring_at_lucifer>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 1994 15:18:43 GMT

kleung_at_nrel.gov (Kevin Leung) writes:
: Would anyone please provide me information on the compatibility between Oracle
: Case dictionary 5.0 and 5.1 running on Sparcstation with Solaris 2.3? I was told
: that I will encounter some serious problems when I upgrade the case dictionary.
There will be no problem running CASE*Dictionary v5.0 on Solaris 2.0.

Orace CASE Dictionary v5.1 is only available on MS-Windows and OS/2 in production at this point.
v5.1 is not available on Solaris, so I guess that would cause a little bit of problem running it.
There will be a Solaris port at some point soon for v5.1

If there is any problem with v5.1 and Solaris 2.3, it sound more like it will be an Oracle Forms problem on that particular release of OpenLook. There are none that I know of.

--
regards,
Carl